In addition to Swissbau Focus and Swissbau Lab, exhibitors and visitors will benefit from two new concepts: Swissbau City brings together a variety of information opportunities in three marketplaces, while Swissbau Inside provides an overview of interior design products. Swissbau 2024 will be opened by Bauenschweiz, the umbrella organisation of the Swiss construction industry.
The highlights at a glance
- Large-scale realisation 2024 in several halls
- Shell construction and building envelope, building technology and interior design – Swissbau makes the expertise of the Swiss planning, construction and property industry accessible in one place
- Swissbau Focus, Swissbau Lab, Trendworld Bathroom and Swissbau Inside focus on personal interaction and experiencing products and solutions
- New opening hours: 16 to 19 January 2024, Tuesday to Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- On the interest-based Swissbau website, you can find specific information, register for events and efficiently plan your visit to the trade fair in advance.
“The concentrated expertise of the construction and property industry will be gathered in one place”Rudolf Pfander, Brand Director Swissbau
The multi-industry trade fair Swissbau will once again take place in several halls at Messe Basel in 2024. After the trade fair was only held in a condensed format in 2022 due to the pandemic (“Swissbau Compact”), exhibitors and visitors will benefit from Swissbau on the usual scale again next year.
“I am extremely pleased that Swissbau 2024 will once again fully represent the various sectors with many major manufacturers on a gross area of 85,000 square metres. The concentrated expertise of the construction and property industry will be gathered in one place,” says Rudolf Pfander, Brand Director Swissbau.