The holding company MCH Group Ltd. with its head office in Basel is a joint stock company with the participation of public sector entities as per Art. 762 of the Swiss Code of Obligations. The MCH Group is under the management of the Board of Directors and the Executive Board of its holding company MCH Group Ltd.
Companies held directly by MCH Group Ltd.
- MCH Swiss Exhibition (Basel) Ltd (100%)
- MCH Swiss Exhibition (Zurich) AG (100%)
- MCH Beaulieu Lausanne SA (100%)
- MCH Live Marketing Solutions AG (100%)
- MCH US Corp. (MC2 Group) (100%)
- MCH Group Netherlands B.V.
- Arcual Ltd (67.5%)
Subsidiaries and participations of MCH Swiss Exhibition (Basel) Ltd.
- Art Basel U.S. Corp. (100 %)
- MCH Group Asia Limited (100 %)
- MCH Group France SAS (100 %)
- Masterpiece London Ltd (100 %)
- Design Commerce Technologies, Inc. (4.75 %)
Subsidiaries and participations of MCH Live Marketing Solutions AG
- Expomobilia MCH Global Shanghai Ltd.(100 %)
- Expomobilia MCH Global ME Live Marketing LLC (49 %)
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is responsible inter alia for the company’s top management, for determining the corporate strategy and configuring the organisation, the accounting system and financial control, the internal control system, the risk management and financial planning, and also for preparing and conducting the General Meeting.
Elected by the General Meeting:
- Andrea Zappia, London | Chairman
- Marco Gadola, Engelberg | Vice Chairman
- Markus Breitenmoser, Jona
- Eleni Lionaki, New York
- James R. Murdoch, New York
- Jeffrey Palker, New Jersey
Delegates of the public authorities:
- Christoph Brutschin, Basel | Delegate of the Canton of Basel-Stadt
- Dr. Balz Hösly, Zürich | Delegate of the Canton and the City of Zurich
- Dr. Dagmar Maria Kamber Borens, Basel | Delegate of the Canton of Basel-Stadt
Dr. Dagmar Kamber Borens (Chairwoman), Markus Breitenmoser, Christoph Brutschin, Jeffrey Palker
Christoph Brutschin (Chairman), Marco Gadola, Jeffrey Palker, Andrea Zappia
James R. Murdoch (Chairman), Marco Gadola, Dr. Balz Hösly, Eleni Lionaki, Andrea Zappia
Details of the membership of the Board of Directors can be found in our Annual Report.
The Executive Board appointed by the Board of Directors holds responsibility for the group’s operational management. Details on the members of the Executive Board can be found in our Annual Report.
Group Chief Executive Officer (Group CEO)
Group Chief Financial Officer (Group CFO)
Group Management Team
|Florian Faber*||Chief Executive Officer (CEO)|
|Michael Hüsler*||Chief Financial Officer (CFO)|
|Susann Zumstein||Chief People Officer (CPO)|
|Noah Horowitz||CEO Art Basel|
Art Basel in Basel, Miami Beach, Hong Kong | Paris+ par Art Basel | Digital Platforms
|Roman Imgrüth||CEO MCH Exhibitions & Events|
Construction | Hospitality | Education | Life Science | B2C
|Jonas Scharf||Deputy CEO MCH Exhibitions & Events|
|Rob Graven||CEO Expomobilia|
|Ties Hendriks||CEO MCH Global|
Next-generation Experiential Marketing
|Don Lee||CEO MC2|
Brand Experience Solutions
|Sarah Borrey||Head of Group Strategy & Sustainability|
|Jonathan Isenring||Head of Group Business Development & Innovation|
|N.N.||Head of Corporate Development|
|* Members of the Executive Board|